THE SELF LEADERSHIP PATH
TOWARDS PERSONAL GROWTH
Since conventional certificates have little meaning and aren’t much fun either, we have decided to take a different approach. Our participants do not receive warm handshakes, but badges for their achievements. But only after they have really internalized the content and further improved their work through continuous feedback from trainers and their peers. We call this approach Mastery Based Learning. The badges a participant collects are collected on a gamified report card, the GRADPAD.
During the hybrid 8-week SHIFT® Growth Path all participants will have completed a total of 60 hours of face-to-face and remote classwork plus another 30 hours self-directed learning and mastermind work to develop their individual self-leadership framework.
- A four-day immersive retreat weekend with interactive impulse sessions, personal reflection, and team building
- Weekly live-cohort remote sessions working on the 5 dimensions of the SHIFT® Framework
- Three remote peer-coaching sessions on individual leadership challenges
- Three inspirational sessions with renowned leadership coaches
- Self-directed application of course work and iterative design of an individual self-leadership framework transformation case in mastermind groups
- Final workshop day with live presentations, habit training and design of study groups
The GRADPAD is thus the detailed account of all the required study achievements that our participants have to demonstrate in individual and group work as part of their SELF-LEADERSHIP GROWTH PATH. The following legend explains all achievements in detail:
< LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP RETREAT >
// CALL TO ADVENTURE
THE ITERATIVE TOOLBOX FOR TRANSFORMATION HERO*INES
Clarify the intentions in life. It is not so much about goal setting but finding the right direction. Regarding purpose as a process that allows leaders to find a sense of direction.
- Prototyping the 21st century attitude in a design sprint
- Creating flow states and discovering a way into flow
// CROSSING THE THRESHOLD
THE ART OF INNOVATIVE CONFIDENCE IN AN UNCERTAIN WORLD
Identifying distinctive values by building a strength-based self-leadership framework. Not settling with long held convictions but experimenting with talent. Stepping outside the comfort zone – into the wilderness.
// ROAD OF TRAILS
THE CONSCIOUS PRACTICE OF UNDERSTANDING WHO YOU ARE
Discovering vulnerabilities and developing a healthier and more honest connection with oneself and others. Addressing not only the sunny sides but also the shadow aspects that we are not (yet) aware of. Becoming aware of the blindspots takes courage and so does asking for feedback from others.
// DARING TO GROW
THE EXPERIMENTATION KIT TO GENERATE PURPOSEFUL SELF-IMPROVEMENT
Developing personal ownership. Growth is only possible if people take full responsibility for what they learn and how they make progress. Self-leadership works best when two things come together: Taking personal responsibility and holding those around us accountable for their actions, too. Experimenting with self-inquiry and building a self-coaching practice is part of the game.
< SELF LEARNING JOURNEY >
How to become SELF-EFFECTIVE
- taking initiative and becoming resourceful
- dealing with fear and uncertainty
- persevering and committing oneself to change
How to become SELF-IMAGINATIVE
- reflecting on goals, purpose, and meaning
- developing an holistic worldview
- framing the right attitude towards a desired future
How to become SELF-CONFIDENT
- challenging convictions and asking the right questions
- exploring and discovering what is possible
- deciding on which path to take
How to become SELF-REFLECTIVE
- making sense of ambiguity and complexity
- uncovering biases and learning to become more self-honest
- developing a mental model for change
How to become SELF-AWARE
- embracing habitual improvement and life hacking
- allowing self compassion and Being Enough
- showing authentic empathy and gratefulness
< GROUP COACHING IMPULSES >
THE ART OF STEERING A SHIP CALLED I
Cybernetics, self-regulation, and an applied theory of knowledge
AN ARENA ABOUT ARGUMENTED ANTIFRAGILITY
Philosophic circuit training for better judgment
MONEY MAKES THE SELF GO ROUND
Doing what you love with or without cash
< APPLIED LEARNING SANDBOX >
VALUE EXPLORATION iterative cycle of questions and answers to explore a unique perspective on change as a self-coaching habit.
FRAMEWORK BUILDING defining a personal value set for lifelong learning and continuous improvement.
MASTERMIND ACCOUNTABILITY facilitated coaching sandbox providing commitment, accountability, and application of use cases
SELF LEARNING learning to learn avoiding the pitfalls of habits, procrastination, and fear of change
PEER COACHING facilitated coaching sandbox providing commitment, accountability, and application of use cases
SELF LEADERSHIP FRAMEWORK
< PROJECT BASED TRANSFER >
development of personal and professional self-leadership strategies in alignment with personal values – addressing the fundamental leadership attitudes along the SHIFT® framework. The individual self-leadership concept is presented and defended in a moderated peer coaching workshop
The self-leadership program for personal growth
is an immersive learning experience by